Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Scottsboro Alabama Storms

Ask anyone in the south "How is the weather". Crazy would be the word. It is never the same in any season. I turn on the heat one day & the air the next. Wear t-shirts one day & pull out the long sleeves the next. Never know what to expect. Would I move out of the South? NO.
My sister has tried sending me pictures she went out & made but they can't come through becasue of her server. A blog I visit has some pictures. This was no tornado just winds. The blog explains it. Be sure & read her blog. She has alot of good info.

Penny's Purse

Penny's Purse Storm Damage Pictures

Scottsboro Daily Sentinel this article explains what happened that have people
confused.

Jackson County declared disaster area

Ginger Snap Photo's of High Wind Damage





This is a picture from a friend of mine. She has some listed on Facebook. It is her car. Well..... was her car.

No comments:

Counter

Powered By Blogger

Networked Blog