Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Starting Out



Get ready, on your mark, get set, bang, GO!




Well how to start out a blog. Something to talk about. Encourage others. Find J.O.Y.--Jesus, Others, Self. Do something with your time that makes you happy. Wow in this day & time that is a hard thing to do. So easy to tell yourself but how to do actually do it. Whoever came up with the title stay-at-home-mom must have been one bored person. If I was to sit home ALL the time I beleive I would go insane. I would like to say if I did maybe my house would be spotless but to the contrary...it would not. For moms it is really hard finding time & things for yourself. I am trying to do just that. It helps to have a great husband that wants you to. (I have that). Valentines Day has passed but I have to share my roses that he got me. After almost 22 years you finally just tell him where to get them if you want them. I receive a cartoon in my inbox & the writer's wife makes these. Well the great husband post can be later.


Thank goodness for a great church that has all types of ministries to get involved in. I promised the Lord that after my youngest started Kindergarten I would volunteer more. Well make sure in your prayer you put a number to it because he will deliver in abundance......................




Need to cut my first post short. I have just gotten some bad news & I need to go call a friend & cry.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Congrats on your blog, looks good.

Counter

Powered By Blogger

Networked Blog