Sunday, August 3, 2008

Letter from a friend

I received this from a friend on mine today.


Hello all my dear friends I do hope you will repost this to all your loved ones.
As many of you know a week ago today I lost two very special people, my 5 yr old great niece and 20 yr old step-daughter due to a 4 wheeler accident. No one knows what happened other than she lost control of the vehicle. Wearing a helmet may have saved the 20 yr olds life but the 5 yr old was cut in half.
Today just a week to the day later I got a call from a church member that there will be no church due to one of the members 14 yr old son some how lost control of his 4 wheeler and is being transported to the hospital. While we still don't know the extent of his injuries luckily he was wearing a helmet. His name is Alex if you could keep him on your prayer list.
He is a very experienced driver of 4 wheelers & been doing it since he was little.
Please if you own a 4 wheeler make sure you use all precautions. Don't put small children on it. I seen a lady on my way home today driving a 4 wheeler with a child who didn't even look 3 sitting in the front.
Remember life is short. Don't make it shorter then it has to be.
Love your friend,
Michelle Webb

No comments:

Counter

Powered By Blogger

Networked Blog