Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My big sister

Please say a special prayer for one of my sisters. Here is what was posted on my family site. I added in red letters beside the names to let you see who is who.

"Well I think Mom (my sister) had a really good birthday. Me (my neice) and the boy's, (Kirby, Kerry and Tate (my great nephews & great great nephew) and Amber (my great neice) went down and then later on Connie and Paulette (my neices) went. Larry (my nephew) called her and they talked awhile. She got something yesterday that she's never had in her 79 years. Her, Paulette and Kenneth (my BIL) went to the bank. They get out and started inside, Kenneth takes off and Mom goes after him. She's always scared he's going to fall. Well she slipped and she fell face first right in front of the bank. An ambulance came and carried her to the E.R. She's got a slight concussion, she's got a black eye. She's got a broken bone under her eye and she fractered her wrist in two places. She cut her finger above her mothers ring and her hand swelled so bad they had to cut her ring off. Her knees are bruised really bad. She's got a small cut beside her eye and some bruising on her forehead. She's got and appointment with Dr. Griffin next week to put a cast on. It's swelled to bad to do anything now. Her cuts wasn't bad enough to be sewn up. Thank goodness. She's really hurting today. It is her right hand so she can't do a whole lot. Gotta get in the bed I'll try to get you posted. Oh what she got was three broken bones. She's never had one.

Happy Birthday Sis

She will kill me for this picture but I have always loved it.
I can't help I have beautiful sisters.
Polly--yours is next (that one I will die for for sure!!)

Made at her mother's grave. We all have the same father.

No comments:

Counter

Powered By Blogger

Networked Blog