Thursday, July 3, 2008

And our pick is...

Prince Blackey Mackey Patty
"MAC" for short


We decided to adopt a kitten from our litter that we fostered.
I wish I could have kept them all but......well 9 kittens is a bit much.
Mac was our pick. Can't really pinpoint the reason we decided on him. All the kittens were so adorable. If you can click on his picture zoom into his tag on his collar. I found this little clip at PetSmart. It has a skull & cross bones & reads "Bad Kitty". It was too cute to pass up. Poor baby has surgery Tuesday for his snipe snipe surgery.
SPAY NEUTER - SPAY NEUTER - SPAY NEUTER - SPAY NEUTER
My newest bandwagon remember!


I always pass this sign on my side of town. I hate it when people think their pets are throw away pets. i.e.--You get a job out of town but you don't move your pet with you. Wake up--you picked it as a new family member. Stick to your comittment. It isn't a piece of trash to dump off somewhere.
Sorry up on that bandwagon again!

Thank you Dr. Kirkpatrick & Dr. Ganas' office for the sign!

No comments:

Counter

Powered By Blogger

Networked Blog