Thursday, December 18, 2008

Elves watching

I had to go to my church Wednesday morning to make some copies for my M&M's class that night. While there I ran across a little surprise while I was on my way out the door.
See me previous post of Christmas Traditions about the Shelf Elf. I just think this is just the cutest thing. The tradition not the elf. He is kind of freaky looking.
It was at the door where all the little kids are picked up from day school. I told my boys while I was snapping a pictures (Yes...I had my camera with me) I thought I seen him blink. Just funny to tell my big boys they better be good because elves are always watching from somewhere.

My daughter & I (with my granddaughter Abbi) went shopping today for Christmas presents. We hit a few stores & did get some gifts. Seems mostly for Abbi. Well honestly I am the grandma/nana. That's my duty. We stopped back by my house to drop off some things before I took them back home & I gave her the Christmas Pickle I had found for her. I found pickle ornaments at a local store here. Village Green on Main Street had them but when I asked if they had a spider they looked at me weird. Come on...you have a pickle & you think a spider is wierd. They were all sweet but it was funny.

1 comment:

Kathleen McQueen Wright said...

When I was a little girl in 1960's these were all over our christmas tree.I still have about 6.We tucked both legs in his arm hoop.These are a collectors items

Merry Christmas!!

Counter

Powered By Blogger

Networked Blog