Monday, December 22, 2008

Pray for my Uncle

(My mother w/Larry Paul)

I got a call from my mother this morning that my Uncle Larry Paul was taken to Huntsville Hospital. He is a police officer for Jackson County in my hometown. He was injured on the job last night.

From what I heard he was directing traffic because of a house fire & a lady that grew impatient tried to go around to get away & hit him. She was wanted on some other charges so at the moment I believe she is sitting in the pokey.

My mother said he busted the windshield out when he hit, it broke both his legs & it did something to his lungs. Everything seems to not be life threatening but it is serious. Alot of rehab ahead I imagine. I hope to see him this weekend. He is a special Uncle to me. My dad passed away a few months before I married. Larry Paul walked me down the aisle & gave me away. You never forget those things. Thanks Larry Paul. I love you.
(Way back when...1986)

2 comments:

Patty said...

We'll be praying for him. Hope everything heals quickly for him.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Katrina....did you know that I didn't even know about this? I guess I have been in my own little world without the tv on or anything so I didn't even know. I'm glad your uncle is home now....hope he is doing better!

Counter

Powered By Blogger

Networked Blog