Sunday, June 14, 2009

Chris leaving for Camp

It seems all we have been doing is packing for camp. Chris left for Camp Yocona Boy Scout camp after church today. Ususally big thing with all the boys that go. Here are just 6 of our newest Boy Scouts. (Chris last on right)




Outside the chapel waiting to go in as a group. We had Scout Sunday.





Lining up to hear last minute instructions.
Chris with his carry on. Heading to the vans.



The STUFF they can't live without. This was just the trailer
stuff. The truck was full also.
Really quite at home tonight with only one child.


2 comments:

Patty said...

Hope he has a great time. He'll be glad to get home again and you'll be so happy to see him.

KPPatty said...

The Lord knows how to time it. I am still feeling really bad sick. My hubby left on a business trip this morning. Just me & my baby home now. He is 7 so he keeps himself busy inside. It is so hot outside. I will go to family night Wednesday at scout camp to see if my other needs anything. He has alot of friends at camp so he is doing fine. I bet he misses his tv & laptop though more than me.

Counter

Powered By Blogger

Networked Blog