Sunday, June 21, 2009

Troop 85 returning home


Click here to view this video

This is a video that a friend of mine shot of the boys returning from Camp Saturday. You have to have your volume on & listen to our horn on the bus we have. So funny to hear them coming & going.

I tried to do a video but my little camera that should have worked did not work. Caroline & I are alot alike. We go to the same church, we have great husbands, our oldest boys are in baseball, we do the Scout thing with the same troop, we are trying to raise two boys the best we can & we love our camera's. Ton's of other things in common. Her family is a really sweet Christian family. Go take a look at her blog of pictures. She does a great job. If I don't get the shot Caroline or another mom Tami M. got it. (The things in common can also describe Tami). We do love us some picture taking. Caroline takes her's a step farther than I do.....She Scrapbooks. She also sells the products. Be sure & take a look at her stuff.

Those who know me can get a peek at me in the video & hear my voice. That we could have done without. The "Let's go find brother" is not my brother. She is talking to her little boy.

No comments:

Counter

Powered By Blogger

Networked Blog