Saturday, June 20, 2009

Mohawk or Not

I am gonna be holding my breath when I go to pick Chris up tomorrow.
Will he have the Mohawk or not?

That is how my last post left off.
Well Chris has been picked up after arriving back to the church from his Boy Scout Camp Out.

(AFTER)

So far he has no regrets.

As long as my 11 year old did not come back with piercings or tattoos the hair thing does not bother me as much.



This is a picture of some of his friends in the group that also got the famous haircut.


By the way...next Saturday my sister is getting married so guess who will be sporting his Mohawk for the family pics?

1 comment:

Patty said...

Like I said, hair does grow back. I wish I had a photo of my husband when he was in the 10th grade of school. The basketball team all said they wre getting a Mohawk that week-end. But of course they didn't plan on going as a group. Well come Monday morning, he was the only one that arrived at school with the Mohawk hair cut. His looked like a crew cut from the top down the back, looked real soft, I don't know, at that time I didn't really care for him, thought he was too conceited. How a few years change things. LOL

Counter

Powered By Blogger

Networked Blog