Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sunny Sunday

"Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious."
- Brendan Gill

What do you do on a gorgous sunny Sunday afternoon?

Go to your land & play. Here is a few pictures of our great day. The first thing that went up was a tire swing after we first bought. The best outside activity. Throwing snowballs in the back yard one day & playing in long sleeve shirts the next. Great southern weather.
Yes, the grown up on the swing is me & pushing is my husband. The secret to life is to stay young & have lots of fun.







2 comments:

Twisted Sister said...

I love the song, I've Just Seen Jesus - it rocks! Love your blog and I will be bookmarking it so I can keep up.

Denise said...

I love tire swings, swing on !!

Counter

Powered By Blogger

Networked Blog