Sunday, March 23, 2008

Who are you meme?

I have been tagged by my neice Denise over at http://shortybearsplace.blogspot.com/ for the who are you meme.
Here are the rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player than tags 5 people and posts their names, then leaves a comment on those five blogs letting them know they have been tagged.

1) What was I doing 10 years ago? Living in Georgia outside of Atlanta
2) Five Things on my to-do list today. Do some laundry, do some fix-it things around the house, sell my house
3) Five Snacks I enjoy - popcorn, chocolate, nutty bars, chocolate, cheese sticks, chocolate
4) Five Things I would do if I were a billionaire - Travel & live in Paris part of the time, donate to charities, my church, & do some secret donating to surprise people
5) Five of my bad habits - I bite/chew my nails & tend to yell when I get reallllly angry
6) Five places I have lived - Martinsville, VA & Kinston & Lumberton, NC & Newnan, GA & Scottsboro, AL
7) Five Jobs that I have had- Sewn in a plant, Real Estate agent, Insurance Agent, Production Scheduler for window Company, Temp employee, mother

I tag anyone who would like to do this meme.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Thanks for doing this, enjoyed your answers.

Counter

Powered By Blogger

Networked Blog