Thursday, April 17, 2008

Being loved

I think one of the most important things in life is to be loved. Everyone wants to be. Everyone needs to be. When we are shown in some small ways & some large ways we feel better. It is just our nature.

"A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart." ~Author Unknown

My mother has a very good friend that lives in Kentucky. "Judy". I got the chance to take my mother back in January before the weather turned for the bad there. Since then they have been snowed in several times. We had a great visit. We were given the royal treatment, home cooked meals, visiting a dairy farm (I have a new respect for my milk now), touring the town & great friends to be with. They even live in one of my favorite spots.....the country. Beautiful area. In Judy's spare time that she catches here & there she was making my mother a quilt. I made a comment of how beautiful it was. The next thing I hear is she is making me one. Well....it came in mail yesterday. It is absolutly gorgous. It is all hand made. I love country items. I should have been raised in the pioneer days. OH NO on second thought I don't believe they had internet connection. Well you can take the girl out the country but you can't take the country out of the girl.

I wanted to attach a couple of pics of my quilt & the dairy farm but blogger is having some problems right now. Maybe tomorrow.


***********UPDATE----Got them to load***********


Note to Judy----Mom thinks the world of you & she loves you so much. Thank you for making me feel loved. You have a sweet spirit & are a joy to the Lord. I love you. Katrina

No comments:

Counter

Powered By Blogger

Networked Blog