Thursday, April 24, 2008

Go team Go!

Chris had his first baseball game Tuesday. We have some really good hitters on the team. We did win! Chris does great in practice but once a game comes up he freezes at the plate. Should I share that with you? We cheered him on all the way though. It always takes a game or two to get over that nervous feeling. We hope to have a really good year. I was over talking at the side one day at practice & seen the group of boys huddled together tight. The coach had them in a prayer group. I love to have the coach prayer for the boys. That is a real coach.

(Click on pic for larger view)

Matthew starts T-ball games soon. They start later than regular baseball. He just can't wait. They are so fun to watch play. Score is not kept. That makes it all the better. They are just learning. At practice they sort of just run all over the field. This is Matthew's 2nd year of T-ball. If you need a good laugh...watch a T-ball game!

(Click on pic for larger view)

I had Wednesday night kindergarden mission's class last night at church. I love coming up with crafts for the kids. We worked on Mother's day cards. If you are one of my mom's "Do not read this or look at the picture". I had found a craft on an internet site I go to alot.You use your thumb to make thumb print cards. "Thumbbody says, Thumbody loves you & that Thumbody is me! Inie is a thumb print flower & butterfly. So cute! They have colored bookmarks that I will laminate at church & enclose in the card. Only 4 more Wednesday's left. The M&M's year is about over. (M & M stands for Music & Mission's)

(Click on pic for larger view)

My neice is getting ready to graduate high school next month. Boy where did the time go? Her mail labels came in & guess what? They had moved & the address was WRONG for mailing. I got her some cute one's made up & got them in the mail yesterday. All is well in the graduation world today. Graduation will be special. She will receive her diploma with a National Honor Society sash around her neck. She has the world at her feet, the brains to be anything she wants & the choose of any college that tries to get her.

Well I need to get ready & go. The Humane Society here in town is having a yard sale Friday & Saturday & I need to go see what help they need.




No comments:

Counter

Powered By Blogger

Networked Blog