Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Boo Hoo

I am home today. I have updated my blog on my land site & my SSClass site. I need to finish getting my e-mail list for SSClass finished. I have a couple of new people to add & need to send it out. I had two of my scout parents give me their e-mail adresses last night & need to get their updates to them about the Cub Scout popcorn sell going on. (If you are on my e-mail list you will probably be getting an e-mail asking you to buy popcorn over an internet site if I can figure out how to get the website to work. Chris & Matthew get the credit.) Other than that I have not done much. The same stuffed animal is still laying in the same spot in the family room as it was this morning. It hurts to bend over. All the blood rushes to my jaw. The doc said it would be sore. Man he was right. I know BOO HOO. Tomorrow will be better. Take a pill get over it. Life goes on. Got alot to do tomorrow.


Now for a chuckle.

Spaghetti Sauce
Jack prepared a pasta dish for a dinner party he was giving. In his haste, however, he forgot to refrigerate the spaghetti sauce, and it sat on the counter all day. He was worried about spoilage, but it was too late to cook up another batch. He called the local Poison Control Center and voiced his concern. They advised Jack to boil the sauce again.
That night, the phone rang during dinner, and a guest volunteered to answer it. Jack's face dropped as the guest called out, "It's the Poison Control Center. They want to know how the spaghetti sauce turned out."
I wonder should I cook dinner tonight!

3 comments:

Patty said...

Love the spaghetti sauce joke. I may borrow it for my blog if you don't mind.

KPPatty said...

Please do. I used it in one of my SSClass newsletters & everyone loved it. I get alot of my jokes I use from ArcaMax daily jokes I get in my e-mail daily.

Denise said...

This was funny.

Counter

Powered By Blogger

Networked Blog