Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The week so far

My week started out pretty good. The current thing at the moment is Facebook. So many of my friends & family now have this. It was kids & students but now mainly adults are there now. I used to hate things like this but you can keep your profile private & only friends you add can only view your info. I have a total of 85 friends. (87 now while tying this.) It is a great way to keep up with each other day to day. You add little lines back & forth to one another & can even add pictures to share with your contacts. All totally free. Come take a look. You can find my facebook link to the left side.

Well my week....Monday was my fun day. I would like to tell you what we talked about but then I would have to kill you. Just kidding. Working on different things around I make alot of friends. We have called ourselves the exclusive "Ka" club. (sound out the k) Me (Katrina), Connie H, Kathy O., Kelli K. & Connie's daughter meet for lunch Monday in an undisclosed location. Just kidding. A new place that opened here. Old Venice Pizza on McCullough. It was my first time there since it opened. It was really good. We are a group of ladies that get together & laugh & talk & have fun. Connie is a Regional Rep for LeBonheur & Kelli is a Radio Talk Show hostess for a radio station here in Tupelo for a morning radio talk show. They are both so funny. So fun to be around. We have other members of our group but they couldn't make it Monday. Maybe I will tell you about them next time.
After lunch Monday I had to get home. Tiger scouts was that night & I had not even gotten the plan together for them. I try to do at least 1 or 2 things from our scout book each meeting. I had gotten a book from the scout office of all about the US flag named "Your Flag - Everything You Want to Know About the Flag of the United States of America." So I thought I would go over that with them. It worked out great. We do/practice the Pledge of Allegiance each time we meet. This time I threw something else in. We went over what is disrespectful to the flag & flag code violations. Anywhere from laying it on the ground to tearing it in pieces & wearing it. 1st graders really understand this stuff & they actually listened. Each week I hope to add to it.

1 comment:

Patty said...

I just put your blog down as receiving an award that I just received, please go to my blog and pick it up. Then you will have to list seven blogs you especially like and link to them. If you have the time, if not don't worry about it. I'll be back later to read your blog, this has been one busy day.

Counter

Powered By Blogger

Networked Blog