Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I NEED TO START WRITING THESE THINGS DOWN.

Well I thought the day was starting out great. I had a one on one teacher conference at my youngest one's school. Conference was great. I left the school & ran over to the church to make copies for tonights kindergraten lesson. (More on that later). I got my copies done & made more coloring sheets for kids to put in their OCC boxes of "About Me". Well I went walking up the hallway & looked over at the side down toward my SSClass room. A sign hanging on the door frame. Bible Study on "Forgiveness" was in session. OOOOPPPS. I had signed up for that. My SSClass teacher (who was going to be leading it) had given me my book last Thursday & I had just talked to her this past Sunday that I would be there. I NEED TO START WRITING THESE THINGS DOWN. Sorry Kay!!! Do you forgive me?

Well no sooner I get home I have a card in my mailbox that I missed my dentist appointment! What appointment? Oh man I NEED TO START WRITING THESE THINGS DOWN. When I stopped working outside the home in 1997 I gave up my appointment book. I didn't need it any longer. WRONG. You need it more. Things come up & you have to write them down. "My sharp is not as mind as it once was." I heard that somewhere once.
Well you can be for certian I will make my apointments tomorrow. Matthew has a dentist appointment & I have to be at the church at noon for a group that is "Praying for America"

Click on either of the links (I hope both) to get involved.

Oh heavenly father, please give America and its leaders knowledge and wisdom to know and do your will and grant them protection from their enemies in Jesus' name we pray, Amen.



or



America has turned its back on its rich spiritual heritage that once encouraged a fear of God – respect and trust of Him – and a life of morality directed by the conviction that the Bible is the Word of God and should be honored as such in all matters of life.





Got to go get ready for M&M's tonight. (Music & Mission's)
We are going over Jeremiah 29:11. Here is what goes home to the parents at child pickup.


"Tonight we talked about sometimes in someone’s life they can get off track but the Lord has plans for them so he gets them back on track.
He has plans for you so he forgives you.
We crumple the paper up on the bad things that can happen & then we are reminded the Lord has plans for us so we straighten the paper out.
We tear the edges away for the sins in our lives.
It can then be matted & framed for their bedroom or bath.
I have one in my boy’s bathroom for them to see each morning."

2 comments:

Denise said...

Forgiveness is a really good thing.

Patty said...

I use the Microsoft Calender and things pop up each morning when I turn on my computer, that is, if I have put them in there correctly. But it sure helps me out. I also have a small 12 month calendar that sits on my desk by the computer, I try to mark it also.

Counter

Powered By Blogger

Networked Blog