Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Resimay

To hoom it mae cunsern,
I waunt to apply for the job what I saw in the paper.
I kin Type realee qwik wit one finggar and do sum a counting.
I think I am good on the fone and I no I am a pepole person,
Pepole realee seam to reespond too me well.. Certain men and all the ladies.
I no my spelling is not too good but find that I Offen can get a job wit my persinalety.
My salerery is open so we kin discus wat you want to pay me and wat
you think that I am werth, I kin start emeditely.
Thank yoo in advanse fore yore anser..
hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr.
Sinseerly,
Bubba
PS: Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me.



Employer's response:....

Dear Bubba,
It's OK, we've got spell check.
See you Monday.

2 comments:

Patty said...

Ha!Ha!, I would say he got the job.

Kathleen McQueen Wright said...

I have an award waiting for you
Dang look at that 6 pack!!!

LOL

Counter

Powered By Blogger

Networked Blog